9 simple questions to discover what kind of friend you are for your best friends.
Below you will find 9 questions about your personality and customs. Be honest and you will know what kind of best friend you are.
This test is not based on any type of scientific study. It is designed for you to have fun, so do not take the results very seriously.
Do not think about the answers for a long time. If you think your answer has not been correct, you can always go back to any previous question and change your answer.
Have fun and share
At the end of the game the result will be provided. You can share it with your friends.
What kind of best friend are you?
Have you ever wondered what kind of best friend you are? Would you like to know? If so, you just have to answer these 9 simple questions of the test ‘what kind of best friend are you?’ Keep in mind that these friends quizzes are only for your entertainment, so you should not take the results very seriously. If you like it, please share it with your friends.
#1. Your best friend calls you because of a problem, but you think he is wrong. What do you do?
- You tell your friend that you think he is not right and advise him on how to fix it.
- You ask him questions so that he realizes he is wrong.
- You support their position, that’s what best friends do.
#2. Your best friend calls you to help with the move, but you have already made plans. What do you do?
- You cancel your plans and help with the move.
- You explain that you already have plans and offer to help him tomorrow.
- You postpone you plans for an hour so we can help you for a little while.
#3. You overhear someone talking badly about your best friend. What do you do?
- You defend your friend and you tell him so he can take care of it.
- You defend you friend, but you do not tell him because this would only hurt his feelings.
- You stay on the sidelines, you do not want to see yourself involved.
#4. Your best friend is abandoned by your partner. What do you do?
- You tell him it’s for the best and recapitulate all the bad things about his boy/girl.
- You listen carefully without giving your opinion.
- You keep him out of the house and the city to distract him.
#5. What sticks more with you?
- I put my friends in trouble.
- My friends get me in trouble.
- A bit of both.
#6. Your best friend and you come for the same girl at a party. What do you do?
- You retire and help him conquer the boy/girl.
- Agree with him/her that neither of them will persist in the conquest.
- You just let things go by themselves.
#7. Your best friend has been down for a few weeks. What do you do?
- You leave room for him to recover, he can call you if he needs it.
- You visit him with some of his favorite things to cheer him up.
- You ask him what’s wrong and try to get to the bottom of the matter.
#8. You introduce your best friend to a new group of friends, but many of them do not like it. What do you do?
- You leave your new friends. If they don’t like your best friend, they are not worth it.
- You talk to your new friends and you try to soften things up.
- Nothing, Everything will be fixed over time.
#9. Your best friend calls you after a bad day to have a drink, but you are very tired. What do you do?
- You stay with him/her to drink something, that’s what friends are for.
- You ask if TRUTH really needs to be and you only go if you insist.
- You tell him you’re fired, but you ask him what he does tomorrow.